Monday, September 7, 2009

Busy! Busy! Busy!


We have been busy, busy, busy. Last week we went to Dallas on Wednesday morning to start preparing my mom's house for the estate sale and move. It was a long 3 days to say the least. We no longer have t.v. there and having 3 kids (Liv, Reags, and A) ages 3 and under roaming around a split level house with no t.v. and limited entertainment is tough! We estimated the we got about 4 hours of work done each day and spent another 4 to 5 hours changing diapers, feeding, diverting, wiping tears, and picking up things that we had already organized but had been "re-organized" by the little people. No naps were had. That's right, none! We were wiped out. I got home on Friday around 4:30 p.m. and Adam's parents got here around 5:30 p.m. to celebrate Labor Day with us.

We had a great visit with Michael and Kathy and now we are off to look at a china cabinet for all of the china and crystal that I have inherited from my mom and grandma. I didn't register for china or crystal when I got married so I am excited to have formal dinnerware! A dinner party might be in my future...ya never know!

Liv will turn 4 tomorrow and we have meet the teacher at her new school. She starts school on Wednesday. I cannot believe it! Time is flying...

No comments: