Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Amanda Grace!


One year ago today I was anxious and excited to go to the hospital at 5 a.m. to prepare for my 7:00 a.m. c-section to deliver Amanda Grace. I had no idea how much joy she would joy bring to my life. She is the sweetest, happiest, funniest baby that I have ever been around. She is smiling and laughing morning, afternoon, and night. She likes to talk (lots of goo goo ga ga right now) and she has started singing a little song that goes "Do Da! Do Da!" She loves playing peek-a-boo and dancing to music in the car. She has brought us so much happiness. Our family has been blessed by this beautiful little girl! Happy 1st Birthday Amanda!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WHAT A GIRL! SOMEONE WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PHOTO OF AMANDA AND BIG SISTER SITTING IN THEIR MATCHING CHAIRS POSTED HERE!