Monday, June 7, 2010

They Don't Even Know Who Garfield Is


I had to get a baby shower gift so I was forced to take the girls to Toys R Us. (It's closer than Babies R Us.) I told them before we went in that we were getting a baby gift and that was it. After much begging, I let them ride the Garfield car since they had good behavior while we were inside. Note: Disregard the bag in Liv's hand. I am a sucker. I know! Good thing Amanda can't bargain with me yet. Liv is destined to be a lawyer or a sales person. She can somehow convince me of almost anything!

On another note: I went to the "said" baby shower last weekend and as I was leaving a lady stopped me and asked me for my maiden name. When I told her she said "I knew it! I would know those cheeks anywhere!" Turns out she was my preschool teacher. She said that she kept looking at me and just knew that I looked familiar. I have not seen her since preschool but she recognized me. Either I haven't changed much since preschool or my cheeks make a big impression! (It was actually really neat to see her and I was honored that she recognized me. At least she didn't say "Wow, you look old!)

No comments: