Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long Time...

I haven't blogged in over a week. We haven't had too much going on and I haven't taken many pictures and most of my blogs revolve around pictures. Here is what IS going on...

Liv got her ears pierced last Saturday. She has talked about doing it for several months but has never actually gone through with it. Last weekend she randomly told me that she was ready. I agreed to take her but only if she actually did it. And she did! She was so proud and she looks so cute with her blue stone earrings!

Liv has been going to dance camp this week and she started cheerleading. You would think that she would be worn out, but she is still full of energy and sass!

Amanda is talking more and more every day. She says "Head-O" (Translation: Hello) which is my absolute favorite. She will no longer ride in a stroller and just wants to keep up with her big sister.

I am still rolling along. Tired and ready for #3 to arrive, but also just trying to enjoy my summer and my girls!

No comments: