Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Little Baseball Fan and Shoes


Today Adam randomly asked Olivia if she would rather go with him to Houston for an Astros Game or go to SeaWorld for the weekend. She took about 3 seconds to declare that she would MUCH rather go to an Astros game. He was "ever so" pleased. A few minutes later, he says "Olivia would you rather go to an Astros game in Houston with me or stay here and go get a pedicure with mommy?" (None of these things are a reality...he is just throwing out random questions. Well, a pedicure is always my reality!) Olivia takes about 1 second to answer, "Go get pedicures with mommy!" He was puzzled and asked"why?" She said, "the people at the pedicure place like me and it feels good!" Like, hello? I think Adam is starting to realize that he is surrounded by girly girls!


About the shoes...I am thinking of investing in a pair (probably from Ebay) of Cole Haan Air Pumps. Has anyone worn these or heard about them? They are supposed to be "heavenly" as far as heels go. I would love to know if this is true before I buy!

4 comments:

The Purnell Family said...

Girl, are you going to clean house, do laundry, etc. in those shoes? They're cute! :) Have a great weekend!

Joelle said...

i have a pair of the black patent with the peep toe, and i absolutely LOVE them! they are well worth the investment. I have had mine almost 2 years now, and they are nowhere close to going out of style. :) i am so comfortable and every time i wear them i get compliments or someone asking where i got them...

Anonymous said...

I was going to buy the blk patent mary janes, but they ran small and I couldn't bare to go up to the size that I needed. However, I loved them!!! (this is joy by the way)

Anonymous said...

I love love love my Cole Haan shoes. They are SO comfy, and those black pumps you posted have received consistent reviews from numerous magazines that they are THE most comfortable pumps. I love them; they're super cute!