Thursday, April 22, 2010

Disney on Ice

Adam took Olivia on a date last night. They went to see Disney on Ice. I took some adorable pictures of Olivia in her Ariel outfit before they left, but I will have to post those later. The picture that I am posting today is Olivia with all her loot after the show.

I have taken her to several shows and concerts and know how much she loves them! This was Adam's first time taking Olivia to a show on his own. I think her excitement got to him because he would never usually buy her so many treats all at once. It must be that cheesy smile and her batting eyelashes. (That always seemed to work for me with my daddy! *wink wink*)

They had a great date and stayed the whole time!!!
Liv with her large Flounder stuffed animal, cotton candy, singing & light up Ariel magic wand, and Tinkerbell pixie hat!

2 comments:

Amy H said...

NICE! Looks like they had a great time. We are taking Avery on Sunday afternoon. It will be my first time taking her to a show like this because normally my parents take her. We also got tickets for Nickolodeon's Story Time show that is coming in August and that will be Jack's first show. :-)

Unknown said...

The eye-batting sure did work for Mom too!