Monday, August 11, 2008

5:51 a.m.

It is really 5:51 a.m. on Monday morning. Olivia is not feeling well. Adam is out of town and it has been a long weekend. My poor little girl has had a high fever and is terribly congested. Unfortunately, congestion makes her vomit. It has been fun! She is finally sleeping soundly...in bed next to me, ofcourse!

We are off to Dallas later today...me for work, Olivia for family time. The good news is that she is on medication and won't be contagious (per the doctor) by the time we reach DFW.

I figured I was way overdue for a blog check-in. Now I am off to try and get at least a few more minutes of rest before our day really gets going!

P.S. To any neighbors that might be reading this...I am sorry that my dog is such a jerk and is barking his head off at 6 a.m.

1 comment:

The Shingletons said...

Our friends have moved to Austin! The church is Austin Stone. I'll find out what highschool it meets at. I know that Chris Tomlin was the worship leader and now Aaron is taking his place. We are planning to come see them sometime so we can see you too! FUN!