Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance Recital 2009

Olivia had 2 dances in her recital this year. The girls did a Tinkerbell ballet routine and a tap routine as well. Olivia was not into the ballet at all. She stood frozen on stage for most of the dance. When tap rolled around, she was less excited to go on stage, but once on stage, she shook her stuff and was totally adorable!


My little ballerina!


Taylor, Olivia, and Logan


Olivia and Mommy


I never could get a very good pic of Olivia (or her classmates) in the tap costume. This was the best I could do!

The girls all got medals at the end of the show and we let Olivia choose whatever she wanted for lunch. Chick-Fil-A! Go figure!

2 comments:

Elissa said...

SO CUTE! I cannot wait to get to see her dance recitals from now on. :-) I love their costumes.

Amy H said...

oh my goodness she is so cute! I wish Avery wasn't such a scaredy cat. Olivia is precious in her costumes!