Monday, July 20, 2009

A Great Way to Help a Deserving Family

I am a follower of a blog called Another Ordinary Miracle. Though I have never met Adrienne, Jim, or their adorable son, Owen, I have found myself rooting for them, praying for them, and feeling their pain over the past 1+ years. They are currently in the process of trying to bring home a sweet baby girl from South Korea, Lily Soo. I want to help them in any way I can. I have attached the Lily Soo button to my blog and am ordering a button from Jen. Buttons are only $5 and all the money will go to the Bring Lily Home Fund! If you don't have a blog, you can still donate. Click on the link above to read about the journey to Lily Soo home. Then go to Jen's blog to order your button or donate! It's all for a GREAT family.

No comments: