Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2 for 2 in the BGB

As many of you know, Olivia has been sleeping in bed with Adam and me pretty much since birth. She will be 3 in September and we have decided it is time to "make the move." On Sunday night I took Olivia to her BGB (Big Girl Bed) and we both slept there all night. Yesterday after work, I went to Wal-Mart and purchased:



I figured if she could lay in her BGB and watch Dora that it might make her room more enticing. And guess what?



Score! I laid with her until she fell asleep last night and then she slept all night in her BGB. I am so proud of my little person!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Yea Livie! Maybe she will sleep in Reagan's room with her when yall are here visiting. It will have to be on an air matress though. No big girl bed for Reagan yet.