Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The New Sleeping Arrangements

Olivia seems to be okay with the new sleeping arrangements. I lay with her until she falls asleep (usually I fall asleep first and Adam has to wake me up) and then I go to my own bed. I miss Olivia next to me at night, but I am sleeping better and I think that she is too. She seems more refreshed each morning and is not crying about having to go to school. So it seems that all is well.

I had to share this photo because there is one member of our family who is thoroughly enjoying having his place back. Where you see Andy in this photo is where he likes to sleep. Lucky me!

1 comment:

The Shingletons said...

You'll sleep better, but don't feel like your baby will never be back! My teenagers still show up in my bed some nights after nightmares! I love it! I'm glad you're feeling better. Hey, my friends are going to a church called Austin Stone. Have you heard of it? It meets in a school. They will be there in August. Jimmie and Laura Exline have already moved there. You can check out their blogs by linking from mine. Check out Aaron Ivey, Ivey family and Bush's blog. You would LOVE them! They will all be at camp with us next week. FUN! Any chance you can come through nashville at the beginning of your vacation? Miss you guys! Shawnah