Tuesday, November 10, 2009

4:45 A.M Wake-Up Calls

Amanda has been waking up around 4:45 a.m. every morning for at least the past week. I decided to use the extra time to start watching some DVD's. I have hardly seen any movies in the past 4 years, so the Red Box has been my new best friend. Here are a few that I have watched and my, unbiased and movie critic-esque, ratings!

"B" Pretty cute movie. It kept my attention. I like any movie that has Christmas caroling and a cute love story!
"C-" I had high expectations for this one. It disappointed but maybe it's because I was folding laundry, baking peach cobbler, and watching a baby all at the same time.


"B-" I had no expectations for this movie at all. I sort of just rented it for background noise, but it was actually kind of cute!

"A" This is my favorite of all the movies that I have watched so far. What do you expect? It's got Matthew McConaughey and it's a love story!
"B+" This movie was good. It held my attention most of the time and has beautiful scenery. (It takes place mostly in Alaska!)
"A-" This movie is like the movie BIG with Tom Hanks only in reverse. Zac Efron is so talented and super cute!

No comments: