Friday, May 16, 2008

Fishing on Mother's Day?

Most people that know me would know that fishing is not my idea of "fun" on mother's day, but my little person and hubby wanted to try their luck...so off we went! We actually had a great time. I even tossed a line into the water a few times. Naturally, the little fish I caught swallowed the hook and went belly up as soon as we threw him back in. I caught one fish for every 5 fish that everyone else caught (we were with some friends) and then my fish dies. GREAT! Oh well. It was fun and I got to start working on my tan as well!



1 comment:

Elissa said...

I haven't been fishing in three years, but the last time I went, I was there as a teacher on an overnight field trip. Naturally, all of the little girls wanted me to take their fish off the hook once they caught them. I think maybe 1 of the 10 I took off actually survived.