Thursday, November 20, 2008

Like Father...Like Daughter

Yesterday I received a box of maternity clothes that I ordered from Old Navy. I was really excited to open the box and try on the clothes. Olivia was in the room with me as I tried on each item.

I think Adam is really rubbing off on her. Examples?

Shirt #1: "That looks cute!" (Totally me!)

Shirt #2: "Don't you have one in your closet that looks just like that?" (Okay Adam...)

Shirt #3: "I don't think Daddy is going to like that on you." (Thanks!)

Sweatsuit: "Mommy, you spend way too much money!" (Uh...where did that come from?)

Of course I realize that she is 3 and just repeating what she has heard her Daddy say over and over again, but she is supposed to be on my side right? We'll see how she feels about that last comment next time she wants a treat. I have the feeling that she will change her mind!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

Oh Squiblet! So cute. Just scheduled my flight to meet your second baby girl. Can't wait to meet my new niece!!!