Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Abby's Party at Chuck E Cheese

I took Olivia to her friend Abby's birthday party on Sunday. The party was at Chuck E Cheese. Olivia talked about the party all week and was so excited to get there until she remembered:



Yes folks, my daughter is deathly afraid of the large talking mouse. She didn't want to play games, said she was going to vomit, and begged me to leave early. She finally calmed down a bit and finally played some games and rode some rides. When it was time for Chuck E. to come out and wish Abby a happy birthday, you would have thought Chuck E. was actually:


Chuckie!

She started whimpering, hid behind me in a booth, and held onto my hand so tightly that her knuckles turned white. Luckily Chuck E. only stays out of his "mouse house" for about 5 minutes. Once he was gone, she was free to have a good time.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's not funny that my little Livvie is scared, but the post itself is hilarious!