Sunday, June 28, 2009

Shimmer Sister and Inbox Dollars

I received an out of town order on the Shimmer Sister blog this weekend and realized that I needed to add a "better" way for customers to order and pay. So, I have added a checkout button through PayPal. This should help expedite the ordering process! Thank you to everyone who shared the link with friends and family! I really appreciate it. 

I noticed that a couple of people have signed up for Inbox Dollars as well. It is anonymous. All I see is that I have referred people. So, THANK YOU! I failed to mention in my last post about Inbox Dollars that you get $5.00 just for signing up! Then you will want to refer friends and family as well so you can begin earning referral $$$. Once you have $30.00 in your account, you can request your first payment. It takes about 30 days to process your first payment and you must remain in good standing during those 30 days, (i.e. keep reading paid emails) but after you've received your first payment, you become a Gold Member and get checks the Wednesday after you request them. You also get additional offers and bonuses. So sign up through the banner on this blog! Isn't it always fun to get a little check in the mail?

No comments: