Thursday, June 18, 2009

My First Order and Inbox Dollars

I am excited to report that I received my VERY FIRST order from the Shimmer Sister blog spot today! I will be doing a diaper cake and a couple of college football onesie outfits. I am so excited! Keep 'em coming! 

I also wanted to note my side bar banner for Inbox Dollars. I don't remember how I heard about Inbox Dollars, but I joined around Christmas and received my first $30.00 check June 1st. I just requested my second check today for over $50.00. Inbox Dollars sends you a couple of e-mails a day to read (mainly ads) and you get paid between .3 and .10 cents for each one read. That is okay, but the real way to earn $$$ is to go through Inbox Dollars when you shop online. I always look to see if the store I am going to is on Inbox Dollars, if so you just link to that store from the Inbox Dollars site and earn a percentage back on your purchase. Ebay, Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Overstock, and 1800FLOWERS are a few of my favorites. With Inbox Dollars, I get paid back when I shop there! Incentive! 

Even if you don't shop online much, I recommend you join! Just go to my side bar and click on the link to get started. You won't regret it! 

Thank you to everyone who shared the Shimmer Sister link or told someone about it! I appreciate it!!!

No comments: