Monday, July 21, 2008

Our Big News

It has been a long 12 week because I am terrible at keeping secrets, but come late January...we should a have a new addition to our family!

Please pray for a safe pregnancy and the safe arrival of the new little baby that Olivia has already dubbed "Baby Brudder." (And no, we do not know the sex! Olivia is wishful thinking!)



"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

The Purnell Family said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! :) When is your due date?

Anonymous said...

That is amazing news!! Congratulations!!!

Elissa said...

I can finally spill the beans! Yea! It has been killing me not to tell. I am not sure why, but it has.

Anonymous said...

Lauren and Adam we are so excited for you. Please keep us updated. We will be praying for you and a healthy pregnancy :) We definitely need to do dinner to celebrate :)Email me and let me know what is good for ya'll. Can't wait to see you at Avery's party on Saturday!!

Johnson Boys said...

yiippiieee skipp a new Shingle Friend for Cooper to play with. I am so excited for you guys!! Congratulations!!!
We love ya'll.. The Johnsons

Amy H said...

Congratulations! What great news. I just can't believe you were able to keep it a secret this long. AND I JUST SAW YOU LAST WEEK!!! Amazing.

so excited. Can't wait to start planning the shower!
Amy

RachelShingleton said...

YAY! This is such fantastic news! Big congratulations and a happy & healthy 9 months to you! Man, there must be something in the water, seems like everyone I know is pregnant!