Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Morning and The Wreckage

Every Halloween since Olivia was born, I have gotten her a Halloween treat basket. I know it's excessive but it is one of the many things I love about being a mom! I love seeing Olivia's excitement when she looks inside her pumpkin and finds lots of little treats! Here are some pictures from this morning's "Halloween Gift Giving."

And scroll down for pics of the beginnings of Olivia's new room and the wreckage a.k.a our house!











TRICK
OR
TREAT

*****

And now...THE ROOM AND THE WRECK











Olivia's new room--we got the bed and nightstand put together last night! It took me about the same amount of time to assemble the nightstand as it did Adam to do the entire bed. (Thanks to IKEA!) Adam said he was just impressed that at 6 months pregnant...I was still willing to get my hands dirty!!!

No comments: