Friday, October 10, 2008

Las Vegas R & R

My friend Josh took me to Las Vegas the weekend after my mother's funeral for a little R & R. Josh's parents treated Josh, Amy, and me to an awesome weekend. We saw the Cirque du Soleil show "O", had massages and pedicures, did a lot of shopping (mainly window shopping) and celebrated Josh's birthday at Table 10 (one of Emeril Lagasse's restaurants). It was so nice to getaway and just think about "nothing!" Unfortunately, my camera was not working, so I only have a couple of photos taken from my cell phone. The picture quality is poor, but the trip was so great that they are worth sharing!


Amy and me on the gondola ride at the Venetian.


Josh and his niece, Jenna, on the same gondola ride. We were being serenaded!


This is just a random picture in the Venetian (our hotel). I thought the view was really cool!

1 comment:

Amy H said...

why do my boobs look so low? must be the camera phone....

It was a great trip and so glad you decided to go!