Friday, October 24, 2008

Push-Up Pops



We went to dinner at Chuy's on Tuesday night with the Rossi Family. They have a little girl, Julianna, who is 2 and a newborn baby boy. Olivia and Julianna both had chicken fingers and then got push-up pops for dessert.

I heard Olivia asking Julianna if she wanted to trade ice creams and asked "why?" She showed me her pop, it was empty. She had eaten it all. I looked over at Julianna's pop and it was still half full. What a smart little sugar fiend! She finished hers and was going to trade with her unsuspecting little friend.

Crisis averted...but she is getting very tricky!

3 comments:

Lauren and Brandon said...

SHe looks like she has gotten bigger in the past month! I miss my little sugar fiend...
-batman & katwoman's momma

Elissa said...

I am so proud of my niece for figuring out to trade her popcicle AFTER eating all of hers. Good girl. Oh. Oh...I mean, how dishonest. You should work on that. HE HE HE!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Maybe little Livvie is headed toward a career as a lawyer!