Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back Aches, House Hunting, And More...

I have been suffering from a tremendous back ache for the last 2 days. (No, I am NOT pregnant. Trust Me!) It is all on one side. The right. I carry A's car seat with that arm, so that may be it. I am just so tired of having an aching back. Ugh!

We have also been house hunting, so I have been carrying A's car seat around more than usual. I never realized how many great houses were our there. I never thought I would say this but, I am tired of looking at houses. *Gasp*

In other news, I am tired of summer t.v. I can't stand the humidity. I am ready for fall.

Sorry for the rant! I have an aching back. I am burning up and nothing is on t.v.!

1 comment:

Amy H said...

Have you had a lot of lookers? What area of town are you looking in?

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope everyone gives you space in bed to sleep comfortably so you feel better soon!