Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Young Chef

Olivia loves to help me cook. She is always running into one of the bathrooms to grab a stool and come stand by me while I am chopping, mixing, or baking. When she turned 3, one of her friends (Avery Heiss) got her a gift certificate for a class at the Young Chef's Academy. I have been carrying the certificate around for almost a year and decided we better use it before she turned 4! Last night I took Olivia to her very first cooking class. Needless to say, she loved it! The kids made potato pie and rainbow salad. She was a little nervous at first (threatening to vomit etc...) but she went in after some encouraging and before I knew it, she was a "young chef." She has been asking me all morning when her next cooking class will take place. Look out Rachel Ray!

** I, of course, don't have pictures, but I promise (Grandma) that new pictures will be coming soon!**

No comments: