Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An Adorable Chair and More Decor

When I talked about our Christmas dinner with the Johnson's several days ago, I had not yet taken a photo of the adorable chair that they made, yes made, for Olivia. She loves it. I remember having a little wooden rocking chair as a child and loving it. It is great for rocking baby dolls to sleep and for rocking back and forth as hard as you can! (That is Olivia's favorite!)



After looking at my pictures of the Christmas decorations, I realized that my dining table was bare. I would still like to dress the backs of the chairs, but that will have to wait until next year. I did make some changes though...






Our light fixture is a little, well, not my favorite. Maybe by this time next year, I will have a new one!

1 comment:

The Shingletons said...

So pretty!
Hey, I forgot to get your address off of your check and the return address on the Christmas card was part way torn off. I have everything except the first half of your street number?? Could you let me know and I'll get your t-shirts in the mail. Thanks SO MUCH for ordering them. It really helps! Love you, Shanwah