Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Stroll 2008 in Georgetown



We took Olivia to the Christmas Stroll in Georgetown last Saturday. They had a Bethlehem Village set up and a live nativity scene. Olivia loved the nativity scene and play. We watched it twice and she begged to go back. I am not sure if it was because she is very interested in learning about Jesus and God these days or because they had a live donkeys, sheep, goats, and chickens. Either way, it was nice to see her so involved.




As we were browsing the craft booths, we saw this blow up snowman family. Olivia is obsessed with these and wanted her picture made. She tried to get in the sleigh, but when it started to sink she decided to just stand next to it.



One of the craft vendors was selling wine bottles filled with Christmas lights for $15.00. Since I love wine and Christmas lights, I was interested. Adam convinced me that I could make the same thing at home for just the cost of a strand of 20 white lights. I decided that he was probably right and came home to make my own. It turned out that he was right!

No comments: