Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!

We are back from church. The girls looked so cute in their angel costumes, though I think I may have gone overboard. Oh well!

The little people just opened their Christmas Eve gifts...Christmas PJ's and I am cooking our snack supper.

I have tons of pictures to post and will probably have tons more after tomorrow, but tonight I have an inspirational quote from the church program.

"Somewhere in the night of our lives, a baby cries, and that cry is our hope. The grace of God has appeared for the salvation of our world. The Light of the World has broken through the darkness! Look for the Light! Be the Light for all the world!"

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

The Shingletons said...

Hope you had a great Christmas. Did you get your t-shirts? Thanks again for ordering them.