Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Morning!



I took this picture of Olivia and Amanda yesterday morning. Amanda and I have been sleeping in the guest room, or "Nana's room" as Olivia calls it, so Amanda's late night feedings don't wake Adam and Olivia. Olivia comes and joins us when she wakes up in the morning. She loves to have her picture taken!

******

We have been watching Dancing with the Stars on Monday nights for the last couple of weeks. Last night I went to lay down with Olivia and fell asleep. So, I missed most of the show. I was bummed, but what really bummed me out was missing the show that comes on after Dancing. Has anyone been watching Castle? Castle is about a murder/crime writer who, in the first episode, was experiencing writer's block. A murderer in NYC began copying crimes from "Castle's" books and he was called to consult on the investigation. The head cop happens to be an attractive woman. Though they solved the case in the first episode, Castle decides that his next series of books will be about a NYC based lady police officer. He starts following her on all of her cases as research for his books. As you have probably already guessed, there is all sorts of tension and interesting dialogue. It's a great show, but I missed it last night. Maybe I can download it on iTunes? If you haven't seen it, you should try to catch an episode.

******

What have I been doing in all my other free moments? Well, since Saturday at 12 a.m., I have been watching Twilight. First I downloaded a rental to my laptop and stayed up until 3 a.m. Saturday morning watching the movie. (I read the books after the movie left the theaters, so this was my first viewing!) Saturday I gave it a rest...mainly because my download only lasted 24 hours and the computer version kept stopping and starting again. (Something about streaming video...I dunno!) On Sunday, I discovered that Twilight was available on Pay-Per-View, so Shannon and I watched it twice. (Shannon has not read the books and saw the movie for the first time on Sunday. Needless to say, she is now reading the books and encouraged our 2nd viewing on Sunday.) Then yesterday, since I had the pay-per-view movie until 1:30 p.m., I watched it again. Then...my DVD (pre-ordered from Amazon) came in the mail. So, I watched all the bonus features and extras last night. Yes, I am a teenager stuck in a 31 year old body. Enough said!

******

No IDOL tonight. The president is going to be speaking, so IDOL is delayed until Wed/Thurs. BLAH!

******

Happy Tuesday!

Add'l Note:

When Amanda woke up this morning, she was grinning and grinning up at the ceiling. I asked her if she was watching the angels and seeing her Nana and she cooed and smiled even more. Then Olivia woke up and came in the living room to find me. First thing she said was "Mommy, when I woke up I was looking at Nana." I about freaked. Then she said, "Nana was wearing her wedding dress. Who was she marrying?" I realized that she was looking at the wedding picture that I have of my mother hanging next to my bed. It was so weird though. I was talking to Amanda about my mom and Olivia just comes in talking about her and tells me that she was looking at her. It makes me wonder??? God is amazing. You just never know what children see and what spiritual connections they have.

No comments: