Tuesday, March 10, 2009

More Olivia-isms and AI

Olivia, Amanda, and I were listening to a new Spanish CD in the car today. After hearing the songs over and over again at least 3 times, I started to sing along. I sang a few notes and heard "Mommy, why are you crying?" Olivia was seriously concerned about me. She thought that I was crying when I was actually singing. Oh gosh! I must be really bad.

Speaking of singing, American Idol was great tonight. I still love me some Adam Lambert. He was my favorite, but Danny Gokey and Allison Iraheta are close seconds. Kris Allen is a really cute and he can sing too. I think Jasmine Murray needs to go bye-bye! The girls just aren't that good this year, dog!

And does anyone know the spoilers for tomorrow night? There are supposed to be some big changes...

Maybe they are voting Kara DioGuardi off the show! Does anyone else think that she talks too much?

2 comments:

Amy H said...

I didn't know there were changes coming tomorrow! I can't wait to see what happens. I like the same ones you do. I also like Lil Rounds but her name is awkward and I don't know if I can do that...

Lauren and Brandon said...

I think they are going to pull some of the old 50/50. 50% judges score 50% votes... I don't mind Kara, I feel sorry for her because she sits next to Paula (who is mighty sparkly and fancy this year) and she's a pill popping nut job. You can tell when her jaw gets tight and she talks out of the side of her mouth and her eyes start to cross. Oh, and when she acts like and idiot... That's a giveaway too.