Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No Pictures, Few Words, Just Lots of Time

I have no pictures to post. I took some. Last night Olivia dressed in her UT cheerleading outfit and danced during the game. I have some adorable photos but they have not been downloaded yet. She also took some pictures of Adam and me. They turned out pretty well for a 3 year old photographer. I was going to post those too...just to amuse her! But...not yet, I guess.

I don't have any updates or much new going on. I just seem to have a lot of time on my hands. I figured...what better way to waste a few minutes than to talk to Cyberspace?

I will try and post my pictures later! Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

1 comment:

Elissa said...

This comment has nothing to do with your post, but I cannot believe it is just 20 days until we get to meet Miss Amanda Grace. I cannot wait to see her!