Monday, January 12, 2009

Patio

Adam has been asking me about building a deck or a patio in our backyard for as long as I can remember. I finally gave in. I have to admit that I am happy with the finished product, though now we have to do a major overhaul (it needed it) on our entire backyard. Here are a couple of photos. The first is just the concrete foundation and the last 2 are the finished product. Any outdoor decorating ideas are welcome!





********************

On another note, I am still in the grips of Stephanie Meyers and her Twilight Books series. I finished Twilight and am onto New Moon. I am going to Target today to pick up the last 2 books in the series. I know Adam must think that I am crazy...but I could never resist a great love story (even if it does involve vampires!)

5 comments:

Elissa said...

The patio looks great! I cannot wait to enjoy a glass of wine out there after Amanda comes (assuming it isn't FREEZING!)

Lauren and Brandon said...

Wow!! That looks beautiful!

Amy H said...

looks awesome. take some more pictures in the day light so we can see all the details.
did Adam do that himself or did you guys hire someone? I love it.

Anonymous said...

Did Santiago do it?

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say that it looks fabulous!