Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Good Report

We went to the doctor yesterday and got a good report. Olivia does have an upper respiratory infection, but he said that it was normal and maybe even allergy related. I didn't even get to use my CVS coupon since no antibiotics were required, but at least my baby girl is not too sick. She is back at school today and so far, so good. I did get a cute snapshot of "my little star" on the way to the doctor's office. She makes a momma proud!



In other Shingleton Family News...Andy the cat had an operation today to remove a golf ball sized tumor from his neck. I have to pick him up this afternoon from the vet's office. I am hoping that he makes a full recovery since he is our favorite cat! (He's the only cat--I don't play favorites!)

And last but not least, Tubee! Yes, he is STILL hang'in in there. At this point, I am thinking that I may need to start a college fund for him. Looks like he is going to be a permanent fixture in our lives.

No comments: