Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Jokes on Me...

Not Really. It's just that Olivia got sick last night. Fever. Vomit. Crying.

I was just getting settled back into my routine at work after two 3 day weeks due to vacation time and time off for my grandpa's funeral. I guess it will be another short week for me as I am off today again. I shouldn't complain. I get to spend the whole day with my little girl. I just wish that she felt better.

We are off to the doctor at 9:30, but a whole day at home means one of 2 things: I will either be posting updates all day or cleaning up puke! Pray for the posts!



P.S. Hypothetically speaking, is it bad for me to hope that the doctor gives Olivia a prescription so I can use my CVS coupon and get a $25.00 gift card for filling a new medicine there?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know, don't you, that it's all the little princess friends who contributred the germs that made THE princess sick?