Thursday, March 13, 2008

Loose Ends

After re-reading my last post, I feel as though I may have left some of you with unanswered questions that could lead to stinky, nasty assumptions. If I left you hanging, (I am not referring to you, my Tubee--hanging there all alone! Sigh...) I apologize. You must be wondering...if Adam has not changed the toilet roll in 2 1/2 weeks then how "disgusting" is La La? Come on people! We have another bathroom where I stock the toilet paper regularly. I am just making a point about our bathroom. It continues to amaze me that my man will walk across the house to use the bathroom, but is too lazy to change the roll in the bathroom that is 2 feet from where he rolls out of bed every morning. Hence, the experiment! As for me, I have my secret stash of TP but I cannot reveal all of my "potty" secrets in one day!

No comments: