Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mid Day Check-In

So, who was I kidding? Like I wasn't going to call and check on Olivia at her new school. I held off until I thought it had been long enough...you know, long enough not to seem CRAZY! I called around 12:30 p.m. (That was about 5 hours of me wondering how she was doing!) I was quickly transferred to Miss Tracy who told me that Olivia was having a great day. She said that Olivia was VERY well behaved. (Thank you! Thank you! I will take credit for that!) She also said that the only "disaster" (yes, there has already been a mishap!) had happened when the kids sat down to eat lunch. They do not allow the kids to drink from sippy cups or any cup with a lid. So, Olivia spilled her milk all over her jeans. Miss Tracy said that she "freaked out!" I am not sure what Miss Tracy's version of "freak out" is, but I am picturing big, crocodile tears with shrieking followed by breathy gulps and sniffles. Anyway, the kids are required to bring a change of clothes every day so Olivia got into her clean dry clothes and was back on the saddle! I asked if she was upset about the milk spilling (I pictured her very embarrassed in front of the other kids with her pants wet), but Miss Tracy assured me that she was more upset about being wet and dirty than what the other kids thought about her. That's my girl! So far, so good!

2 comments:

Johnson Boys said...

I sure miss Livie at my school.. we are all sad. I hope I see my girlfriend this weekend...I cant wait to hear about her new friend Logan. LOL
Luv you Cooper

Elissa said...

Poor Livie. I feel so sad that she spilled her milk, but I am sure she isnt the first and wont be the last. We miss her so much already it hurts. Today, I got this picture in my head of Reagan and Livie doing everything together (just like sisters). Lets hope it will come soon. :-)